Best Decision I Have Ever Made! 330cc Anatomical Implants - London, GB

For many years I have considered breast...

For many years I have considered breast augmentation surgery and it's only after having 2 children and breastfeeding for over 13months that I decided it was time to take the leap. After lots of online research I came across the Banwell Clinic. I sent an online enquiry that was quickly answered by his team (as opposed to other practises that never got back in touch!). His assistants were always great to answer my questions and help me with my enquiries. Mr Banwell answered many of my questions on our first meeting and I just knew then that I wanted him to be my surgeon. I never felt I had to have a surgery: he even complimented me and made me feel at ease. He listened to my needs (I wanted a natural feel) and advised accordingly. I had a further 2 appointments before my surgery. Mr Banwell wanted to make sure I was happy with the size of the implants. I had my surgery at the McIndoe Centre . Everything at the centre was made to make me feel good. The nurses and doctors were so kind and caring. Mr Banwell came to check on me twice after the surgery and I could tell from the different members of staff at the clinic, that he was very highly respected. That tells me a lot about a surgeon!
Now let's talk about the results: I have never felt so good about the way my breasts look. The work that Mr Banwell has performed is exactly what I wanted. It looks so very natural and really suits my figure. I am so impressed and happy! I am now 3 weeks post-operation and I cannot wait to go bra shopping. This definitely has given me the confidence boost I needed and I am ever so thankful for Mr Banwell and his team. I highly recommend him!
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Banwell is a highly respected surgeon: I was amazed by the reviews I read before selecting him and by the comments nurses and doctors made about him following my surgery. Mr Banwell was able to advise me with the best choice of implants and explain the procedure and recovery process. He is a very kind and caring man who made me feel at ease and answered all questions I could have.