Great Experience Every Time!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I Have seen Dr. Herbich before for both cosmetic...

I Have seen Dr. Herbich before for both cosmetic & medical. He is very smart and has an answer for you when you ask but he also has good solid suggestions. He is funny and makes you feel comfortable, he doesn't make you feel weird when asking questions, basically he has a great bed side manner. I would recommend him for cosmetic and medical anytime, I can tell he just knows what he's doing.
Oahu Island Dermatologist

DR Herbich is great! I went to see him when he came to Maui which he does usually twice a month as his main office is on Oahu I do think he does some surgeries on Maui but not laser only Oahu. Anyways he has a great eye and knows what and where to place fillers. I have to say he is also very smart and clever I plan to have him do a few other things besides fillers but will need to travel to Oahu for what I plan on doing. I also liked the fact that he is very careful and will not put you in any danger I asked him to put filler in my forehead and he said this is very dangerous and did not want to put me at risk Thank you Dr. Herbich for doing your job so well! I highly recommend Dr. Herbich.