61 year old former Medical Assistant and Fashion Model

As I aged my upper eyelids got very heavy. I...

As I aged my upper eyelids got very heavy. I noticed that my peripheral vision was becoming bad . I saw the eye doctor and they did a visual field test . I failed that. Next I went to a plastic surgeon . She told me blepharoplasty would help that. The insurance covered the upper eye surgery. I decided to have my lower lids done at the same time. My lower lids looked puffy all the time. I opted for general anesthesia and the doctor was ok with that. I had to pay for the lower eyes to be tightened up. My surgery went as I expected. I did a lot of research on this before the surgery. There was no pain , just a tightness and gritty dry eyes. I saw the doctor to have the stitches out on day 6. At that time I told the doctor that my lower eyelids were droopy. She said that may get better with time. It has gotten somewhat better but is still there. I use makeup to hide it though. The doctor said I could go back in to surgery and fix that. It would be putting a stich in to the corner od my lower lids and stitch that to the temple area. She also stated that it would change the shape of my eye and she didn't think it would look good on me. She also said mine is mild. At this point I don't think I will go through it since the surgery I wear eye makeup when ever I go out to hide the drooping area. Most people said they can not see that. Maybe I am too fussy. My incisions on the upper eyelids are still very sore .All in all I am happy on my decision to have had the surgery done. I can see much better too

61 year old former Medical Assistant and Fashion model

I am 3 and a half months post op. Every week I see a change in my eyes . My right eye seems bigger than the left .? I noticed that before surgery one eye was bigger than the other and thought It would be corrected during surgery. Was that possible? Also earlier on I thought my under eyes looked hollow. Now that more of the healing has happened , I don't see that anymore.

61 year old former Medical Assistant and fashion Model

61 year old former Madical Assistant and Fashion Model

I need opinions as well as the doctors. I feel as though my lower lids are droopy since my upper and lower blepharoplasty in September of 2015. 3 1/2 months ago. My doctor said they are slightly droopy and that could be fixed. I am not sure if they are drooping enough to go through another surgery. My previous pictures I was wearing makeup and it was difficult to tell. Here are pictures with make up and without so you can get a better idea.

61 year old former medical assistant and fashion model

I nee opinions on my lower lids since I have had upper and lower blepharoplasty in September of 2015. I feel that my lower lids are drooping and hollow looking under eyes. I talked to my doctor about this and she said I had a slight droop in the lower eye lids . I don't know if it is me just making more out of it than it really is or if it is really noticeable . When I wear makeup I am able to hide it as you can see.

61 year old former Medical assistant and Fashion Model

It has been 6 months since my upper and lower eyelid surgery. I can see so much better now and am happy with the results. My only concern is the hollowness under my eyes. I am going to get filler put in that area when I see my doctor again.

61 year old former fashion model and medical assistant

It has been 10 months since my upper and lower blepharoplasty. My lower lid droop has gotten better with time. The dryness in the eyes has also gotten a lot better. Every now and then my eyes dry out and I have to use eye drops. I am happy with the results except for the hollowness under my eyes. My doctor said I need fillers for that. I can not afford that so it looks like I am stuck with them the way they are. In general my eyes look better now than before the surgery. They look more open and youthful.
Newton Plastic Surgeon