31 Year Old - Maryville, TN

I went to see dr Becker for a breast lift. My...

I went to see dr Becker for a breast lift. My breast are pretty large and had grown very saggy due to some weight loss. One was also about a cup size bigger than the other. He was able to schedule my surgery very quickly! He did an amazing job. My breast have not looked this good since I was 15!! He was able to reduce the one and lift them. I am so happy! I'm about 2 days post op now and the pain has been very minimal. I am a little tender around my drains but not much other pain. I had a very pleasant experience in surgery. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Dr Beckers office has been awesome as well. They are always available to answer my questions and have been great to work with. I highly recommend dr Becker for any cosmetic procedure that you need. So glad that I found him!!

Shaped Breast Aug

Saw Dr Becker for a consult for a breast aug. He recommended a two part breast lift then a later stage breast aug for the best results. Had my lift and was so happy with the results!!! Had my augmentation 8 weeks later and am thrilled. Dr Becker suggested shaped implants. I couldn't be happier with my results! Now have the breasts I have always wanted!

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Becker was amazing. Saw him at every appointment. He did measurements and gave me some options of different implants. I asked him for his recommendation. He suggested memory shape implant. I ended up with a 420 MM+ shaped implant. I absolutely love my results!! Have so much more confidence now than I had before! Was the best decision that I have ever made! Feel so much more comfortable in my clothes now. Beckers office staff was amazing. They were easy to work with and so personable! Ardore his office staff. Was a great experience overall. Would go back to him for anything I need in the future.