28yrs Young, 117pds After 3 C-sections W/baby Pouch - Maryland

Am 28yrs old with 3 beautiful children. Ages 7rs,...

am 28yrs old with 3 beautiful children. Ages 7rs, 5yrs, and 2yrs. I am completely done with having children. I love my kids but I don't want another ceasection. All three were cea-sections. It is in my dna to be petite and small, I have been my whole life. The biggest I've ever reached was my 2nd pregnancy at 137pds due to pregnancy ofcourse. I now weigh 117pds at 5"1. I love my legs, booty, and breast (even though they're a little droopy from milk explosion after birth) lol. But hubby loves them!!! Had my first baby in 2006 and last 2011. I am a health nut. Beachbody shakes, colon cleansers, no beef, pork, or chicken. I drink ONLY water (I have great skin). No candy or processed snacks, NO fast food at all. And I'vedone Iinsanity and hip hop abs regularly. Im pretty healthy right? So why is it that the rest of my body is great but my stomach never dissappear s. It does however shrink from good eating habits. But I can never feel any burn results from ab workouts. I've always known something wasn't right but couldn't pin point it. Im too healthy and petite to not have a flat stomach. I have to wear long tanks at the pool and plastic wrap under my dresses. And suck in my stomach during pics. Its embarrassing and it hurts. I have never worn a bikini EVER and have never shown my bare stomach to anyone except the docs performing the ceasection and my husband/kids. I have the best husband who will lick every scar and wrinkle on my stomach and truly loves them. And for past 8yrs I've tried to pretend that was enough for my confidence. But I'm almost 30 and one day I would love to wear a crop shirt before I die lol. I need to feel sexy and confident again. When I lay on my back I can see a buldge like thing sticking up like a hernia. I'm not sure if its extra skin or hernia or little bit of fat. I do have stretch marks. I just want it gone. I'm soooooo afraid of anymore surgery after 3 ceasections and risk of bleeding to death or even not waking up from anethesia. Please help. Any advice would help.....

My baby pouch

See as I mentioned previously, I'm an extremely fit and small girl. I do however have this baby pouch. But it acts like a weird balloon. One week its big and bloated and the next its down 3 inches. The first to pics in my previous post were taken right after eating dinner about 2 weeks ago. Here are two pics taken today to show how it just changes when it wants. And I'm on my period but my stomach is smaller than before. Hmmmmmm. But its never completely flat. Lol Anyway I have consultation scheduled next Tuesday with ps. Sooooo excited!!!

Consultation went GREAT!!!

So today I finally had my first consultation. Actually I had two back to back an hour apart. Lucky me huh!!! Actually it turned out the doctor that I'm choosing, I was actually scheduled for March 24th. So I asked them to put me on the wait list in case someone cqncelled sooner. Got a call 8am this morning for a cancelation today. I was ecstatic. So anyway both doctors were like 10 minutes away from each other. I saw them both and they both were great. Both board certified and AAA accredited. But one of them had this "awwwwww" factor. That as soon as he opened the door to call you back, I instantly felt comforted. I knew instantly he was the ONE!!! His dimenor and chemistry and attitude towards everything was amazing. Even his staff and nurses were amazing and it was just the consultation. So reassuring and soooo knows his stuff!!! Now to come up with the $9000 in under a month because thats my goal. Well I have most of it already. And I'm so sure the rest will be well worth it!!! I will post again as soon as I schedule my surgery.

Found my doctor!

So I had my 1st consult summer of last year. I saw several doctors in the baltimore area. They all had their pros and cons. But one just felt right the moment I walked in and was greeted by receptionists! I decided to have my 1st consult early even though I did not have any of the money saved. Because I wanted to shop around and it was exciting speaking with these doctors and knowing that I could be worked on! But after about a year of moving money around, buying a car, purchasing a condo etc. My wonderful hubby has dedicated this year's taxes to my full TO w/muscle repair. I called the doctor's office last week and they still had my information on file. I also forgot I get a second free consultation so I scheduled it for Feb 3rd. I will schedule my surgery then!!! Update later!!!

Finally have the money for tummy tuck but nervous as heck!!!

So a little over 2 years ago, I joined this site looking for answers and support as to why such a small girl like me always looked like I just finished eating a bowl of spaghetti. And for years no amount of crunches or extreme workout routines helped. I didn't even know what a Tummy tuck was before finding real self. I always just figured those women worked really hard with expensive trainers to get their flat stomachs lol. A little nieve I know. But not really, because I always believed in working really hard for something. Upon doing my research on this site and watching youtube videos and googling I especially started to become more comfortable with the idea of surgery because I knew there was no other option when it came to fixing the internal and external issues of my stomach. 2 years ago my excitement became more than I could handle. I started to accept the idea of it all. But even through the excitement, I still somehow felt like I would be cheating myself or I wouldn't be a real women in my own mind if I got the surgery. So dozens of consultations and doctors visits I was convinced that taking the route of Tummy tuck was not only the best option cosmetically but also medically for me. Come to find out I needed to have this procedure done because on the inside the diastis recti that was discovered by my GYN (internal/external sonogram for pain and ovaries) was causing serious bacteria to slowly leak through my intestines. At that point I no longer felt like I would be cheating myself. I ended up finding the perfect top doctor with 5 stars locally and got the pricing and I walked away feeling more confident than ever. Well, now two years later, my husband has put aside the money specifically for my Tummy tuck/Diastis Recti Repair. We decided that when it is done we would pay in cash because its free and clear and also our credit wasn't the best. Yes, he supports me fully!!!! Now that I have the money to pay, I am NERVOUS AS F*********. I have a new consultation with the same doctor on the 23rd of this month. I have 3 kids that need me, will I wake up after surgery? Will my heart stop during surgery? Will I develop a blood clot during recovery? Yes, my faith is strong and I know worrying won't change anything. But I know that this is not a root canal, it's a major surgery with serious risks. I know I can't be the only one out there with anxiety like this right???????

Consultation yesterday, Surgery scheduled finally!!!!!!

So had my consultation with my surgeon yesterday. I asked all my questions no matter how funny and ridiculous they may seem to others. He's such a great surgeon that he answered every single question with pleasure and made sure I was reassured. I will be getting a TT/Diastic Recti Repair/Hernia Repair all together. It's scheduled for November 14 and I am so excited!!!
Dr. Schreiber