troughs are not for under the eyes - Martinsville, NJ

I needed some serious filler under my eyes, and...

I needed some serious filler under my eyes, and Restylane was the recommended product of choice. With a small amount of anesthetic, 1 syringe of Restylane was carefully injected into the troughs beneath my lower lids. Not painful at all because of the care of my skilled doctor. The effects were immediate! There should be no hesitation as to whether or not you should have this done. Do it. Run, don't walk!
Bridgewater Facial Plastic Surgeon

I hope there's enough space for me to write a fantastic review of Dr. Karolak and the entire staff at Reflections. What a wonderful place! Dr. Karolak is kind, sweet, caring, and a great listener. But most of all, he is a knowledgeable and skilled "artist" who can "tweak" you just enough to make you look so much better... but not different. Dr. Karolak never rushes through a procedure, and he spends as much time as needed to get the job done perfectly. I'm so grateful I found him and the rest of the amazing and friendly staff at Reflections. I'm a patient for life...and hopefully that's for quite a few years to come!