Perfectly Pleased - Neck and Lower Face Lift, Martinsville, NJ

I’ve been self-conscious about my aging neck and w...

I’ve been self-conscious about my aging neck and wrinkles in lower face for several years. I needed a fresh start. Dr. Karolak knew exactly how to deliver the results I was looking for, while assuring I still looked just like myself. He is detailed and thorough about every step. His meticulousness and caring manner demonstrate he was truly just as concerned with the final outcome as I was…And the outcome was so gratifying. I feel confident in my own skin again!

Perfectly Pleased...still!

I just visited the Dr.at 4 months post procedure, and I am still just as pleased as ever with the results, Dr. Karolak, and his staff! If you are looking for a subtle but uplifting improvement in your neck or lower face, this skilled Dr. knows what he is doing and he truly cares about his patients. Even now, he is still very interested in how my healing has progressed. He was just as thrilled as I was with the final results...and the scars are healing beautifully. I was honestly very anxious in the beginning, but Dr. Karolak reassured me I would look like myself, only refreshed, and he was true to his word... I got my desired fresh start. I would recommend Dr. Karolak without hesitation.
Bridgewater Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karolak is a genuine caregiver – the real deal. He cares about the things I care about and answers each of my questions with patience and understanding. I felt at ease with him and his staff from the first consultation to the after care visits. He is trustworthy, and does not let up with his concern for his patient once the procedure is done. His assistants are just as thorough and helpful as he is. This is a gem of a Dr.’s office.