52 Years Old, Entrepeuer, With a Young Spirit and a Love of Adventure - Martinsville, NJ

At 52 years of age, I feel like I am at the prime...

At 52 years of age, I feel like I am at the prime of my life. A successful business keeps me in front of clients, and vendors on a daily basis. While my body is fit and I have a ton of energy, my face told a different story. I looked increasingly tired and ragged. One day, after looking in the mirror, I decided that my face should tell the story of my life and spirit...high energy and adventurous. After much homework, I chose Dr. Mark Karolac and the staff at Reflections. My experience and the results achieved were AMAZING!!!! Now when I look in the mirror, I see a reflection that speaks of my young spirit! I don't look "flattened" or "pulled", I look Refreshed...Thank you Dr. Karolac!
Bridgewater Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have a history of Lupus (although in remission for many years), so selecting a doctor that understood that was very important to me. Dr. Karolac explained everything to me until I was satisfied and made himself available before and after the procedure. He and his staff are warm, caring, and perfectly professional. All in all, the very best experience.