24 Years Old,much Needed Breast Reduction.

Hi people I am Tory I am expecting a great sugery...

Hi people I am Tory I am expecting a great sugery and a B cup sized breast I recently had my consultation May 17th @ 2:30p.m My Dr./surgeon said yes it is the size that not only fits my frame but would definitely take the excess weight on my shoulder and back???? He suggested a full C cup no I rather not I had enough with full sized boobs,My goals are to continue to exercise more as I do now but my breast takes away my determination with pain till my surgery I will be happy healthy because I have made my first step to success and I will keep updates on my journey with more pictures as well oh my scheduled surgery date is December 14th 2016 ????

String shirt no bra terrible.

New update

Material that I will have updates in after my procedure

:-( My boobs Thwart my every move

So my birthday was two weeks ago and I couldn't find one dress that looked or even fit properly because my breast stuck so far out and every thing else was just not flowing I can't wait for my drastic change but patient all I could find pretty enough to make me feel half way decent and comfy was this simple due seen here shorts and a string top still felt a little you know discomfort I was for sure everyone any Olive Garden were greeted by my boobs first even when I said hello from behind them no jokes they attract the wrong attention when I am not looking for it faces don't matter anymore when your boobs alone speak for you typical life =^

After work tonight I am just lounging,my back was hurting from 4:30pm until I clocked out =^ gosh I kid you not from in between my shoulder blades to right above my tail bone aches i haven't lifted anyone today used great body mechanics and all. my boobs are taking there toll on me I am glad I made this decision should have sooner but everyone said I would grown into them (friends & some familia insisted) well 8years later still average height and small with large boobs they were wrong about me. and mothers always knows best she wanted me too feel good about my self she always insist I look nice well my body screams other wise I feel terrible all the time so I made the decision to have a reduction and she supports me 100% I was actually afraid to tell her I had the consultation but I wanted her there for my surgery though. I am posting as many before photos until my surgery ladies I am in the process of saving for my surgery and I am closer every day I scheduled for December to have a nice time gap to prepare and I may soon move up the date sooner when I feel ready financially and mentally so stick around.

Ugh the pain

I am so much closer with every passing day until my surgery date and to be free of pain. Getting ready to go to work
Peter Ray