Breast Implant Replacement and CO2 Laser - Marina Del Rey, CA

I first met Dr. Stoker through my daughter Jessie...

I first met Dr. Stoker through my daughter Jessie "aka Kim" who needed a breast augmentation done for the first part of her body lift. Dr. Stoker was recommended by Paulette Lambert of the California Health and Longevity Institute in Westlake Village and a well known New York plastic surgeon who said that "the only person to see in Southern California was Dr. Stoker". When we saw Dr. Stoker for Jessie's pre-op appointment I mentioned to him that my breast implants were over 30 years old. Which in turn he told me that these implants only last between 10 and 15 years. He asked if he could exam me to see if they were leaking - and guess what - the answer was YES. I have to tell you that Dr. Stoker is exactly what you see when you watch Extreme Weight Makeover with Chris Powell. He is a very skilled surgeon who explains each procedure (with detailed written instructions that are easy to follow) where I could understand what he was going to do. I was also told that there was a new anesthetic that takes away the major pain that you feel for the first three days after your surgery. I opted for this and I have to tell you that I HAD NO PAIN at all the first three days! On the fourth day I had some discomfort but it was very bearable. I also decided to do the CO2 laser surgery with my breast replacement surgery. Again I had no pain at all with the CO2 laser starting from day one - I just looked like I had a bad sunburn. The staff from Dr. Stoker to Dr. Bonness (anesthesiologist), April (R.N.), Heather (office manager), operating nurses (I do not remember their names) to Tinley (receptionist) make you feel welcome and comfortable coming into their office. IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HAVING ANY TYPE OF PLASTIC SURGERY YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE DR. STOKER!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon