29 Year Old, 115 Llbs, 5'5, 1 Child - Marietta, GA

I was a 32 A prior to pregnancy, of course with...

I was a 32 A prior to pregnancy, of course with breast feeding I swelled to a solid 36C as I gained 40 lbs (161---dropped to a lingering 135lbs for a few months post preg.)during pregnancy. After an unwanted weight loss, I went down to my pre pregnancy size but at least maintained a 32B for comfort.

I had always wanted to have a breast augmentation, so I researched and found Dr. Colgrove in Marietta, GA at Vining's Plastic Surgery Center, and his team was awesome. From scheduling the consultation to answering all questions I had. We used the Vectra 3D simulation to get pics and results and bra insert sizers so I could feel the weight and size with my tops on. I decided to go with 450cc mod plus profile saline.

On surgery day, I was asked to be there at 10am, as my surgery would start at 11am. At about 10:15am I was called back and promptly at 11:00am I was laying in the operating room chatting with the anaesthesiologist and surgical tech. Then it was lights out and I woke up to the nurse telling me that I did great and she was going to get my mom to pull around back so I could go home.

I was given a strong pain med prescription along with a mild pain prescription, muscle relaxers, antibiotics, and a sleeping pill (night before surgery).

The pain was well controlled as I took it every 4hours and the muscle relaxers every 8 hours. I also used frozen peas as it help with the swelling and pain. It took a week exactly for me to feel like myself again and to not use any pain meds at all. I recommend to use half a muscle relaxer at night to help with comfort after the pain goes away as back sleeping is very uncomfortable as your body is telling you to that you're fine...

I'm 11 days post op now and my breasts are tender in the center and the outer breast. I started doing massages about days ago, so my breasts are soft. I am measuring at a 32DD in Victoria Secret... but I'm still swollen a little and my breasts haven't dropped. Do I'm thinking I will be at a 32D
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Very honest but professional. Will give you the best results.