24 Years Old, 5'4" 163 Lbs , No Kids - Marietta, GA

Hello everyone! After reading so many others...

Hello everyone! After reading so many others reviews I have decided to write my own. I havent seen to many people with my stats so im hopin this helps some of you ladies with stats similar to mine. I had my surgery today with Dr. Okoro in Atlanta, Georgia. Him and his staff are amazing. Their was no long waits and i was out of surgery in literally a blink of a guy. The pains is now manageable but when I first returned to the hotel I was in tears. I havent really been able to sleep hoping I get some rest tonight.

Surgical Bra from hell lol

So I have to wear this surgical bra to assist in the drop and fluff it has a built in comprrssion band and is honestly extremely uncomfotable.

POD2

Hey ladies ot is POD2 and i feel so much better. i can raise both arms over my head and took a shower today, which felt like heaven!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff are amazing. They really pay attention to your needs and make you feel comfortable and respected.