23 Yr Old, No Kids, 32AA to 375 CC - Marietta, GA

My entire life I have been apart of the "itty...

My entire life I have been apart of the "itty bitty titty committee" and I had no shame of it. I was very confident in my small boobs, but I didn't like that I couldn't wear certain outfits without looking like a little boy. Now that I have gotten the surgery I can not wait to show them off. Right now I am post op day 3 and I still feel pain ,but it's not terrible. They are still very high and odd looking. I keep having to tell myself that this is just a phase, but I can not wait until they drop! I feel like a muscular bulldog.

1 week post Difference

So I am not as sore as I was last week, but I do still have a little bit of Discomfort/soreness. I took a picture today and I noticed that the swelling is going down esp at the top my implant is not as high. Thank you for change! I can't wait until I am healed 100% or at least where I am comfortable with no soreness.

2 weeks post op

I took these pictures Thursday the 15th which was my 2 weeks post op mark. I can see the swelling going down a little. I wish it would go faster. I don't like them looking like balloons. My incisions are looking a lot better though I'm pretty sure I will need some scar fading cream.

3 weeks

Scar is looking better. I am going to ask Dr. Colgrove if he has any scar cream he would suggest. They are still high, but I can definitely tell a difference. Dr. Colgrove have giving me the okay to wear bras because they are healing great!!! I can't can't to see what they look like at 6 weeks I was told that's the week where you see major dropping and settling.

Forgot to add the pictures!

3 weeks post pictures
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I've seen where a lot of people have said that Dr. Colgrove isn't very personal and I can see that ,but I love the way he handled my consultation and procedure. I'm a very nonchalant person and I don't really need a cheerleader in my corner to help me feel that I am making the right decision. I liked how Dr. Colgrove gave his opinion ,but the choice at the end of the day was mine and he made that well aware. I can not wait to see the final product.