it has been a year with my new butt !

I googled for surgeons doing bbl and found cirumed...

I googled for surgeons doing bbl and found cirumed clinic and dr.aslani.
I loved the results of his work I have seen.
My research encouraged me that dr.a would give me the kind of curves I am looking for.
I found his results just amazing! What I want primarily is shape
No doubt this is great forum but many here go for looks that I don’t like, I want a bigger butt yes but most important a beautiful shape
He said that he will transferaround 1000cc per side but he cannot give an exact number before. He will see how much fits in.

My sx is Monday……I am really anxious, everything is good to go !

one week op first pics

this is total a craze I look as if I had been run over by a truck but I am totally thrilled what this has done to my body !

sorry uploaded to quickly.....

more pics.....

faja pic

worst is over

i still have some discomfort but very pleased with overall look can't wait to get rid of that damn garment !

+++

my updates

I'm loving it !!!

it's already two months

posting some new pics. the volume has gonne down a bit but not too much my partner says it is just me being psycho but I would say about 10-15% which is still good. also the waistline seems to shrinking in further which I feel is great.I still wear the faja at home feel comfortable. love the look !

more pics

skin around the waist is still somewhat firm it feels a bit lumpy the nurse said that this was good becuase then it will keep retracting, otherwise very ecstatic with my transformation.

:-) happy :-)

updates

some more pics of my results. I am still putting the binder on at night although the clinic says no more need. just in case......

so

i am in the mood to update, here go my updated pics...

four months

i just noticed that my last pics did not upload. is it me is it realself don't know i will be loading up again

Loving it !

hi

I have been lazy lately, and have not updated a while.It is amazing how you adapt to changes in your body, my old shape is now so far away for me.I would even say I regret that I did not do it earlier.

love the shape !

pictures six months

waist close up

that is the part I really like best !

back view

nine months

sorry gals I haven't been around for a while...and thank you for the wonderful messages. My butt is pretty much constant now, no more changes.I have maintained the volume quite well I would think

1 year

it is hard to imagine it has already been a year ! There a days when I miss the swollen chubby look just a few days after surgery, like all. but it is fair to say that this whole thing has changed my body, my life and how I view myself.

hi all

14 months post brazilian butt lift !
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Now that my butt has settled and the swelling has gone happy to say that I am more than just excited. I have a tiny waist and a round and sexy bum, I love it. It is a rough operation to go through but when I look in the mirror it is so worth it.I am 9 months after surgery and still have good results