42yr Old with Umblical Hernia & Inflammatory Arthritis - India, IN

Hello to all reviewing this page. I'm SM from...

Hello to all reviewing this page. I'm SM from Thane. Today, the 9th day aftr surgry. Feeling great with the tucked in tummy. What to say about Dr.Sameer Karkhanis. A dr with amazing skills, extremely caring & down to earth person. I had an umblical hernia which was in a very bad shape which contained fat in it & a muscle split of around 12-13 cm. Researched on 6-7 doctors in town where most of the doctors suggested a laproscopic surgery for the hernia. But laproscopy will not cure my problem completely. Thats how i approached Dr.Sameer Karkhanis as I knew about him, my parents go for regular checkups with Dr Shefali & Dr Amar Karkhanis for their diabetes. I used to have severe back aches bcoz of the huge tummy & could feel the increase in size of the tummy as days passed by. Wanted to get rid of the huge tummy at the earliest as each day carrying myself had become miserable & pains on the other side. But with the inflammatory arthritis i was in a big dilemma whether to go for an open surgery as complications could turn up post surgery. I had to meet a physician for fitness. Met Dr.Rahul Pandey, who boosted up my confidence in going ahead with the hernia & tummy tuck. Whatever complications v will take care gave me the confidence to go for the surgery. My first appointment with Dr Sameer itself made me take a decision to get it done from him. He gave me confidence & said he would give me a new look with lipo of the butt & thighs. I was happy to get transformed into a new Me. Surgery was done on the 2nd. I had bad breathlessness within 24hrs of surgery. Was not able to talk even. Dr saw my condition & immedite care was taken for that. Within few hrs i was perfectly fine. Any surgery is painful & matter of few days to recover from it. More than the pain it is the discomfort what you feel. Just waiting for complete recovery & to c a new Me. Very much thankful to U dr & all docs who assisted U. Also a special thanks to Ms.Sharadha who very well coordinated to all my queries & made things easier for me. A big thanku to the team of sisters & staffs who were very sincere & committed to their work. They gave me utmost care. I got every personal attention i needed where you will not find in anyother hospital. I would suggest more people to go for the tummy tucks & lippo as ur new look will improve ur lifestyle , living & boost up ur confidence. Thanku once again Dr Sameer & ur team. So dear reviewers dont think twice just go for it & transform urself. If I can with lot many complications then y not U.
India Plastic Surgeon