Negative review for Cosmetic Ink Permanent Makeup - Winnipeg, MB

I went to Kerri (owner) for Permanent Makeup and...

I went to Kerri (owner) for Permanent Makeup and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. My eyebrows are very asymmetrical and MUCH darker than I wanted. When I told her my eyebrows looked asymmetrical she got very defensive and said, "your eyebrows were like that before, all I did was tattoo over them". My whole reason for getting permanent makeup was to CORRECT the asymmetry of my eyebrows, not exaggerate it. I informed her that I use a retinol cream on my face for acne because I know if makes my skin more sensitive. I asked if we should do a test spot and she said it wasn't necessary. Well, now I have PERMANENT SCARRING on my face. I am devastated. She accepted absolutely no responsibility for what happened to me.

Hair loss from permanent eyebrow makeup

4 months later, all of my natural eyebrow hair has fallen out. I went to see another permanent makeup artist for a corrective makeup consultation and she said that the only way this could happen is if the technician penetrated the skin too deeply causing permanent damage to the hair follicles. I decided to do this as an alternative to penciling in my eyebrows everyday and now I have permanent hair loss and scarring.

Hairl loss photos

Laser tattoo removal on eyebrow tattoo

I would like to report that I successfully removed my eyebrow tattoo with laser tattoo removal. The technician used and switched laser and performed a test spot to ensure that the ink would not oxidize and turn black. It took 6 treatments to fully remove the hair. My eyebrow hair fell out prior to starting laser treatment (as a result of the tattoo) and it has not grown back fully.

Business is now called Cosmetic Ink

Fyi, this lady recently changed the name of her business. It was called Advanced Cosmetics and FX and the new name is Cosmetic Ink. She works out of Ziesmann Cosmetics in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Kerri Hamilton

When I told her I was unhappy with my service she was very defensive and dismissive. She ignored my phone calls and emails. In the one message she did reply to she called me a witch and threatened me with legal action for defamation (even though I was only complaining about her to her). Business name is Advanced Permanent Cosmetics. She is located inside Ziesmann Cosmetics.