45 Years Old Mother of Four Daughters Need to Get Rid of my Kangaroo Pouch - Manhattan, NY

I stop wearing dresses because of my tummy, spanxs...

I stop wearing dresses because of my tummy, spanxs or waist trainers wasn't doing justice they made me uncomfortable and I look more rounded, my muffin top shows on everything I wear. I was carrying this extra skin on my tummy from my first pregnancy 26 years now I am going to do this surgery I was scared because I have never had plastic surgery before but I was browsing the web and came across real self website I did a lot of research on doctors and I saw Dr.Rechard Reish I was impress so I choose to make my consultation with him I am glad I did I am loving my results.

Before and after photos I am only 5 weeks post op

8 weeks update

It's 8 weeks tomorrow my tummy looks really good I love the way my scar is healing,
New York Plastic Surgeon

I went on real self looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon came across a lot but I saw Dr.Richard G Reish after reading his profile and patients reviews I decided to get a consultation within minutes of submitting my information I received an email and phone call from dr Reish office I got an appointment for the next week. At my consultation I met dr.Reish he made me feel so comfortable I look at photos of patients befores and afters I was sold also he does small incestion line and stitch belly buttons from inside so you have no scars on top I was so excited that I made my appointment for the following 2 weeks had my surgery on 19th July 2016 dr.Reish staff is so friendly and sweet I was totally comfortable my surgery went great dr Reish call me that night to make sure everything was good with me.Today is 5 weeks post op and my tummy looks great no regrets thank you Dr.Reish.