30 Years Old. 19 Months Old Baby. Smartlipo Midsection - Manhattan, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Being wanting to do lipo since when I was 20 years...

Being wanting to do lipo since when I was 20 years old. No matter how skinny I was. I always have a fat over load belly. I gain from 115lbs to 189lbs during my pregnancy. After 18 months my weight stuck at 135lbs. So I decide to do this to motivate myself to drop back down to my comfortable weight. Now I don't know if this is worth it or not?

One months with professional massage.

Twice a week massage section. Got to find professional licensed massage therapist. Otherwise will damage the healing process.

Discount price lipo is not good

This is my first time doing liposuction. I didn't do my homework on the dr before decide to do the procedure. I thought lipo is lipo, suck the fat out should be all the same. It turn out not the same. I didn't see all the red alerts. Here are some.
First my consultation was with none dr. A lady who works in the office.
Second the dr keep telling me don't expect too good of result from his work.
When I had the lipo 360 is not a 360. Now I actually have rolls on my back. Uneven level of skin on the front belly.
I went back to check with the dr, he said to me do be upset or angry. Which I was not. The procedure is down already. It was bad job. Why be angry about it to make it worst on myself. Dr Kant told me he can fix his work. I laughed didn't say anything back to him. I am thinking in my head, why would I let u touch up again. If u can't do it right at the first place. I rather to spend more money somewhere else and do it with some other great plastic surgeons. There is no way u getting near me ever again.
Be warned with the place on the pic. And if u really want good results. Don't go with this dr. Unless u want half ass liposuction.
Dr Ali khan

Dr khan is very nice gentleman. He keep telling me to have realistic expectation. (Don't understand what that means) He told me smartlipo only going to take 60-70% fat out. Which I am fine with it. He keep asking if I am happy with the result? I don't want to be rude to him, cause he is very nice person. I am annoyed by seeing the lumps and bumps everytime I look at the mirror. Dr khan told me the final result will be after 8 months. So I am waiting annoyingly.