In Much Need of a Butt! - Manhattan, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Looking for the right Doctor to make me look...

Looking for the right Doctor to make me look beautiful again! I have 4 kids and lost a lot of weight and with that my butt, so I have being reading a lot and came across this awesome app, now I'm more confident about what I'm about to do, I have read about lots of different Doctors but I decided to stay local, that's another reason to go with Doctor Francis, any advise will be awesome, what should I do before my surgery to make things comfortable as far as my house and supplies?

Very anxious

So I have to be at the place for my surgery tomorrow at 6am, not looking forward to the 2-2.5 hours drive back home, praying that everything goes well!! Any advice?

Today is the day!

Just arrived at the Doctors office, very anxious ???? hoping and praying for the best! Thank you to the ones who have send me love and prayers! ????????????????

The day after surgery

Well very uncomfortable, but I made it and I'm home recovering "thank GOD"

I don't know how I feel

Today is day 5 after my surgery and I don't know what to think! ???????? I see all this post where everyone is happy and asking when is the swelling going down because their butt looks huge. Well not my case, maybe I need more time to see results, but I can't see the round huge fluffy butt

Going to see the Dr hoping the drains come out today, still can't see anything nice about my butt it looks square ????????

Would it get better?

So sad about this!

6 Month Check up!

I'm devastated and going crazy!!! My butt is looking crazy, I have no choice but to wear my husband t-shirts to cover my butt, it is a terrible feeling! Saw the Doctor and he gave me an option where he would ex-change this implants for ovals. My problem is that I'm so SCARED I know I need a revision but I believe the we have to feel comfortable and confident of the surgeon and that's not my case I don't know what to do!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I saw the Doctor once last week, I did like his honesty and explanations, I decided to go with him, his surgery coordinator is awesome she even provide me with her personal cell phone! Next Tuesday I'm going to see him for my pre-op! Fingers cross.