26 Years Old and Need a Lift with Implants - Manhattan NY

After having 2 kids...my areola enlarged. I'm so...

After having 2 kids...my areola enlarged. I'm so unhappy with them I need a change. I went to 5 different consultations and I chose Dr. Adam Schaffner..hoping it goes as I expect. I want to look natural. I'm getting a breast lift with implants, Don't know if I should go 260cc or 300cc...so anxious... I'm currently a B cup.

Not even 24 hours

I felt scared when I read these stories about the pain. I truly believed mine would be the same, come to find out I don't feel pain what I feel is soreness. Thank you doctor for your hospitality as well as your staff, you guys are truly amazing and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm so happy I made this choice. I wish I can move around much more but I know I need to rest lol. Pain is probably a 3 if that

3 months post op

It's been over 3 months and I'm in love with my new girls...I got 275cc under the muscle, mod+ and they feel amazing. Thank you doctor, because not only do I feel more confident about myself but my husband is in love with it as well and my new attitude about my breast. I will post some before and after pics soon. I feel amazing, it's truly life changing. If you feel uncomfortable with your breast and want to improve your look, do it. Make sure you select a great doctor, don't go for cheaper to save money because at the end it can cost you a lot more. He did a phenomenal job and I am happy about my decision.
New York Plastic Surgeon