Terrible Looking Results - Manhattan, NY

I had my breasts revised by Dr. Rapaport and I'm...

I had my breasts revised by Dr. Rapaport and I'm completely unhappy with the results. The breasts are two different sizes and one pocket is way lower than the other. My pectoral muscles on my left side are damaged and I am left in a deep depression since having them done. I do not trust his skills as a surgeon, so going back to have him fix them is not happening. I have to live with hideous mismatched breasts until I save another 11,000. To have his work fixed.

hideous...

I have no idea which is the best surgeon to fix this mess.

Bigger implant in bigger breast!!!

Went to a different surgeon for a revision, because I knew my breasts weren't THAT asymmetrical! But Dr Rapaport insisted there was on;t a 5cc difference in implant sizes... The next surgeon checked TWICE, and it turned out that Dr. Rapaport filled the bigger breast with 25cc's more than in the smaller breast. I only wish he was honest with me.

But things got worse with my revision of his revision... I am now left with one breast lower and "window shading" as well as an incision that is below my bra. I'm really questioning the ability of plastic surgeons. Where are they hiding the competent ones?

At this point, after the second revision at a cost of 14k I am literally ruined. NYC is loaded with bs plastic surgeons, and I am once again unhappy with my results. Perhaps now more than ever. Thanks!

photos

just adding of photos of the revision I had AFTER dr rapport, that left me in worse shape than before.

two more photos...

these are to show the double bubble I had right after surgery and also to illustrate the scars.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

After doing research on the Internet, he was supposed to be one of the top surgeons in nyc. He may be for all I know... But he must have been asleep during my procedure.