22 Years Old , Single - Manhattan, NY

I have always been insecure about my breast being...

I have always been insecure about my breast being small and one breast being larger than the other. I wanted to get my breasts done but I had so many doubts, questions, and concerns. After months of research and trying to find the right Doctor I finally found Dr.Matthew Schulman who answered all of my questions. Made me feel confident about going ahead with the procedure. I went to several doctors and none of them compared to Dr.schulman. Who is so knowledgeable so honest and really knows what he's doing. I went into the consultation basically thinking I just need implants put in and wanted really big ones too. After talking to Dr.Schulman he explained that my surgery wouldn't be just a simple surgery by just putting implants in. I had a tuberous deformity which he had to fix and he also had to fix the Asymmetry of my breast as well. The Doctor also explained that I can't go too big because it would really cause complications and stretch my skin out.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I am soooo happy with my results. Everyday I wake up so thankful for Dr.Schulman for doing such a. Great job. I am so glad I listened to him and let him help me make my decision and helping me pick out the implant size. It's perfect for my body and I just couldn't be happier. I had the best recovery with no complications what so ever. There are so many doctors out there who just let the patients go really big and they end up having complications in the future. Dr.Schulman was honest and wasn't afraid to say no to a patient who wants unrealistic goals. He's extremely let knowledgable and made me feel so comfortable and confident. He's also the best looking plastic surgeon in NYC :) I love my new breast and I love my doctor for doing an amazing amazing job.