19 Years Old, 5'3" and 95 Pounds, 30B/30C, 339cc style 15 Natrelle . Redbank, NJ

Since I was 12 I was wondering when my boobs would...

Since I was 12 I was wondering when my boobs would come in, and they still are the same little boobies I've had forever. I tried breast creams, pills, massages, you name it, to try to naturally grow my breasts with no success. After being on this website for a while and researching doctors, I found Dr. Urmen Desai and booked a consultation for July 7th. He had no reviews anywhere under 4 stars which must mean something good! Not to mention free consult and $5800 for silicone with everything included (or so it says on his page)...I'm excited to learn as much as I can about this surgery and am more excited to talk to Dr. Desai and see what he can do. I'm not totally against my breasts right now, they are cute and a good shape and not too small but I always find myself wishing for bigger breasts. I'm not too decided on what cup size I want to be, but I know from my small frame I do not want implants over 325cc. I would love for some of you ladies to share absolutely anything about this surgery or doctor! I have done some research but I must continue...

What I'm starting with

So these are my natural breasts. They are cute and small, but I would like bigger ones.

Wish boobz

Less than two weeks till consult...

Yesterday was exactly two weeks until I'll be seeing Dr Desai and I've been having moments of excitement and nervousness. I've always wanted bigger breasts, but, I feel like I should accept myself for the way I am. I know a lot of my negative self esteem issues are currently coming from my BF cheating on me...but I've always felt not so great about my body. I guess it's been heightened now. Idk. I want to love myself and I don't want to make the wrong decision so I'm not rushing anything. Information first, decisions next. I need time to figure out if this is something I really think I want to spend the money on to make myself feel happier with my body, or if I should go to intensive therapy until I like myself lol. I know most people who get this procedure done think it's totally worth it...opinions?

What should I bring to consult?

Is there anything you ladies think I should bring to my consultation? Dr Desai said nothing specific but idk I'm a thorough over-research type of person!!

2 days till consult...

I am feeling so many emotions. I'm excited and scared and nervous at the same time. Excited to meet Dr Desai since all I see of him are fabulous reviews, scared/nervous because I don't want to be pressured into anything and I don't know what to expect and nobody supports me. The only person who supports me on this is my mom. My boyfriend and friends think it's dumb. So not a lot of support = not very confident about what I want to do. Ahhhhhhh!!

Consult TMMR!!!!

I keep reading reviews of Dr Desai on here to pump myself up for seeing him tmmr. All he has is positive reviews & he is a fast replier & he even comments on here! He sounds great. I hope so. I'm so nervous and excited. LADIES IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD BRING?! Desai said I don't need to bring anything but idk I'm a preparation freak

Consult done

I could tell Dr Desai had a long day of people's appointments running over during the day, so my late in the day appointment was a lot quicker than I expected. I thought he would show me the 3D images of what it should look like on me. He was about to leave when I asked if I could try on some sizes and see what I like. It was pretty rushed. I didn't really get that much information. Maybe when I'm deciding to do it I'll have a longer appointment time? Idk, how quick the consult was is the only thing that bothered me. The staff is nice. There were other ladies there who knew someone Dr Desai did a breast augmentation on and they said it was wonderful. That gave me a good boost of confidence. As well as everyone else being so positive about it. I got to laugh with the staff and Desai which is always a good sign. He is very nice and caring and doesn't push you into anything you don't want to do.

My mom is a breast cancer survivor and she got reconstruction surgery done by John Taylor (I think) and she wants me to meet him too. So I am going to try to make a consult with him.

This day made me realize like fuck yeah I want boobs!!

Decided I really want to do this...

Going to the consultation made me realize how much I want this done. I can't wait to have boobs! I haven't decided if I will be using Dr Desai as my surgeon yet. I am going to see a couple of other people and then make my decision on whom I'll go with. I'm hoping I can have the procedure done this winter.

Annoyed

Contacted some other doctors and no one has responded. Desai seems good, but the 15 minute consult makes me weary. I barely got a chance to ask anything or see what it would really look like. I know I want to get this procedure done but I want my results to be super ultra fabulous and I want more info still , ya know?

Saw another plastic surgeon

I went to Dr Taylor in Red Bank for a consultation. My mom had reconstructive surgery done by him so I know he's pretty good. My consultation was an hour long--YAY!! Not rushed by any means and right on time! Dr Taylor was very informative. Super smart, sweet, and kind. I felt totally comfortable with him as soon as he started talking. His staff is wonderful too. I was joking around with his nurse and him. Oh and I know this is kinda silly, but instead of those lame paper shirts they give you to change into,his office gives you an actual fabric cropped top thing to put on and I thought it was really cute and awesome compared to the paper ones you usually get. Anyway. He spent so much time explaining everything. The good and the bad for everything. I barely had any questions left to ask him. When he left, me and his nurse tried on sizes and looked at results. She had gotten done by Dr Taylor too so it was great to be able to discuss with her. I thought 300cc looked perfect, but since when it goes under the muscle it looses some volume, I might go with 325cc. His cost is $10,060 though. Which is crazy. But idk. I really want this done.

No more updates on this one

I can't seem to change what doctor I am getting done by, so I am going to start a new review. I am scheduling a surgery with Dr Taylor of Allure Plastic Surgery in Red Bank, NJ.

December 17 2016 is the day!!!

I scheduled my surgery with Dr Taylor and I couldn't be more excited. I could really use a boob buddy to talk to!! It's all I think about. I need someone that's just as excited as me! I count down the days. I've gotten multivitamins and vitamin c for healing, currently getting used to sleeping raised on my back with a backrest pillow, and got a couple front closure bras from Walmart!! Selling all my old small bras/bralettes on eBay so I can have cash to buy new ones :) I have a really good amount of time off work (I'm a gymnastics instructor). I made it on the 17th so I could be out the 17th-22nd (when I have to teach classes) and on the 23rd I just have to work at the front desk taking payments and answering phone calls. Then, I have off from the 24th of December to the 1st of January!! So I have A LOT of relaxing time. My mom took time off work to take care of me too, and my neighbor across the street is one of my best friends so she'll always be 100 feet away if I need her! #bringontheboobs

Life ... smh

I have the worst luck ever. So my debit card info got stolen as well as $996 out of my bank account, and then my car broke down and it cost me $1,075 ... worst week ever. I had a full on anxiety attack about the money today. After I calmed down and wrote all the numbers out, I realized I would be okay, but barely. The week I'm out from work and then the week we're off for Christmas is going to be scary though since I won't be making any money...I hope I get some money for Christmas!!!!! Lol. I'm getting a raise when I come back in January though, hopefully that will help. So I'm all stressed out and excited. My pre-op appointment is November 22, so in a week.

Alllllll paidddddd!!!

Dropped off the rest of the payment that was due today!!! I'm so excited that this is a real thing really happening!! I got some discounts too, which was awesome. 10% off procedure! And also I calculated wrong so I wound up having to pay even less than I thought! Sweeeeettt!! I'm in the process of collecting everything I will need after surgery. I want to start buying new bras already but I know I have to wait till I actually have the boobs for the bra!! Lol. 31 days and counting down!!!!!

Preparing...

If anyone can think of anything else to add to these lists please comment below!!

PRE OP!!!!!!!!

Well this was like the most super exciting day yet!! I am a crazy research person and I have to make sure I do everything right so I brought my "boobie book" full of all my questions, checklists I write, etc. I have 26 questions I think? Lol. All were answered! I got so many great info packets I'm in love...I just finished hi-lighting it. I also brought all the medicine and vitamins I take to see what I should do with all of them.
Aaaaand I brought 2 front hook close bras I got from Walmart that look exactly like surgical bras and a really good front zip and front clip wireless sports bra from Victoria's Secret. And I brought 3 shirts...the white tank top I wore in my before, a long sleeve, and a loose shirt. I need to make sure I'm going to love it!!! And I do!!!! My mom thinks it's perfect too. 339cc style 15 are the implants I was trying on. TBH not sure if I will be getting 339cc put in me since I always hear about surgeons changing it while you're under, so I'm hoping whatever is in me is 325cc or up!
I asked to see where I'd be getting the surgery. He has the surgery center in his office...and it's completely private!!! Literally made for one patient at a time. How awesome is that?! I keep feeling better and better about this.
That's all I can think of right now but I'll be posting again soon!!! I'm so excited...let me know what you think about the size!

PRE OP!!!!!!!!

Seriously obsessing can't wait!!!!

I don't think I've stopped thinking about this for more than 5 minutes. Victoria's Secret is having such a good sale right now and even tho I don't know what size I'm going to be, I bought a lotttttt of bras, bralettes, sports bras, etc. VS accepts returns on sale items and will exchange the size even if it's not on sale anymore when you exchange it! Or you can return it for something else. Sooo that's been my excuse for going crazy with shopping my heart out...50% off like I can't not. I think I will be a 32D so that's what I bought, and size S since I currently wear XS. But always can exchange!! Plus I'm trying to sell my good old bras on eBay for a little cash...hopefully.
I am already having thoughts like, what if I don't go big enough? I feel like I'm totally going to have boob greed. I want a natural look but at the same time I want them to be big and sexy...I think the photos I took make them look a little smaller tho cuz when I had them on I was like damn this might be too big. IDK!!!!
I have one boobie buddy I need some more peeps to talk to! Send me a message! I don't think I could talk about this enough I'm too excited.

Some before pics of me & wish boobs!

Hellloooooo I get more excited as the days go down! Every time I go to sleep I'm happy there will be one less day until I have boobies!!!!!
I've attached some photos of me in the bralettes and a sports bra that I just got, I hate looking at the pictures, I'm so flat! I can't wait to take the after photo!!! I also tried on some bras and sports bras with the smallest rice sizers I made (290cc or 300cc?) and I'm just like WOW! I feel like the smaller size looks a little too big!! I know that going under the muscle I will lose some volume and boob greed seems inevitable, but I'm still worried. I don't want to have huge fake stripper tits! I want a nice balance to my body...the total DAMNNNNN factor like people questioning how I could be made so nicely lol
Also I asked my doctor and I will be getting moderate profile 339cc style 15 silicone Natrelle. So I searched that shit up on here and I found some fabulous results and some wish boobs!!! Which shall be attached also!
Tomorrow I have my final doctor appointment to clear me for surgery...an EKG from my heart doctor. I know it will be easy and fast and fine. But I'm still excited to have that out of the way so I'm like 10000000% good to get my boobs! Also super nervous if I'm not okay...there's two sides to everything!

9 days away and my world is upside down...

I have had some really bad luck since I scheduled my procedure I just can't believe it....
A few posts ago I told you guys how my debit card info was stolen and charged $996 for, my car landed me a $1,070 bill, and at the beginning of this week, another $745 for my car. But that's not even the end of it. Two nights ago my ex boyfriend (we were together for 2 1/2 years) got arrested and put in jail for stupid stupid shit. So he's been calling me from jail for the past few days, my parents found out and so did everyone I know, so I'm being outcasted and treated like a criminal as well. He didn't do anything bad but I'm not spilling my guts, I don't want people to be able to figure out who I am ya know? I'll always love this boy with all my heart, he's had such a shitty life and I feel so bad for him and my parents want me to have nothing to do with him...I understand why of course but I'm not letting him bring me down, I'm just trying to keep him up...I don't know how much more his soul could take. I don't want to be the straw that breaks his back. On the phone he said to me "yeah you're probably going to stop loving me, your parents hate me and you're going to have nothing to do with me". I seriously don't know how many different ways my heart can break.
So yeah. 9 days before surgery and I haven't even been thinking about it. I don't even feel excited anymore. I just feel really numb and upset and just like why the hell is this all happening?! Since I've paid everything off and I can't get my money back I have no choice but to go through with it (which I will hopefully be thankful for). There's just so many other things to worry about. I was so excited for boobs and then my world was like wait no you can't be happy sorry bye
Everything was looking up. He just got his license back and was about to get a car and we made all fun easy dates to do after my surgery like going to see Christmas light shows which I love so much and cut down a tree together (well he would, I would just pick the tree) like the previous years and now everything is crushed and I don't know what to do or how to act. I've been laying in bed miserably all day until I have to work. I know everyone is going to be like girl he's your ex get over him! But he was my first boyfriend. My first kiss. First love. First everything. We were together 2 1/2 years. I can't just cut him out of my life.
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon