20 Years Old, Restylane for Tear Trough Deformity BEST DECISION EVER!

Hi all, I was born with deep tear troughs...

Hi all,

I was born with deep tear troughs (hereditary on my mom's side). People have been asking me if I'm tired my entire life, and I've always been really self conscious about it. Finally I've decided to do something about it. I think the "tired" look is a result of the hollowness under my eyes creating a shadow, since I don't actually have any "eye bags" persay. I would just–more than anything– like to be able to go out during the day without concealer to correct the undereye darkness. I consulted several doctors online and have been researching the process for about a year, and I've decided to go ahead with the procedure.

Hope to finally look well rested!

Best Decision I've Ever Made!!

I wanted to share how happy I am with the whole process and especially the results!! Dr. Yang was very skilled and made me feel totally comfortable, especially since it's my first cosmetic procedure! The office staff was super welcoming and helpful as well. I had .75 CCs under each eye (total 1.5), and I couldn't be happier with how I look!

Dr. Yang is seriously an artist with his work--- he took his time (over 2 hours with the consultation) to shape the filler into the places my face needed it! I will definitely be returning :)

There was some moderate swelling for the first 36 hours, but by 2 days later there was only slight bruising and I looked okay enough to go out.
I couldn't be happier-- for the first time I feel like I don't have to go out with a ton of makeup just to leave the house! I'll definitely be continuing with this procedure in the future!

Before and after side by sides!

Final Update (for now)

It's been a week since the injections, so this is the final product I guess! I'm really happy with the improvement! I have a follow up in a week, so I think I may ask the doctor if he would reccoment just a little more to fill in what's left of the hollows (not much compared to what it was). Either way, I'm so happy I did this...finally don't have to feel so camera shy!

Here are the final before and afters (provided I don't have the little line that's left filled in next week)
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

The entire experience with Dr. Yang was great! I highly reccomend him for anyone looking to get lower eyelid fillers. He took over an hour explaining the options to me, then giving his reccomendations and explaining why he wouldn't reccomend various options as well. He was really nice and understanding, and offered suggestions on where to fill while keeping in mind the look I wanted to achieve. I ended up with no bruising and slight swelling--- a sign of excellent technique I guess! I will definitely be returning, really enjoyable experience overall! Also, his office assistant Mae is extremely nice and helpful, and told me to contact her or Dr. Yang if I had any problems or questions right away by texting them a picture, so although I didn't have any problems I know that they would have been there for me if I did!!