Revision Needed to Be Wasn't! Manchester, GB

Well what can I say. I thought as he was ENT that...

Well what can I say. I thought as he was ENT that he was a safe bet and that he would put my hanging columella right. Yes he did, but made my nose look ugly. I was left with what he said was a subtle indented scar, it was horrendous! I had a white lump inside my nostril which hurt all the time and I had sharp cartilage edges you could see and feel through the skin. His approach was "well your nose was very difficult and you have thin skin"
After countless emails, follow ups and letters of complaint to Spire I ended up having just over half my money back. I am so glad now he refused to revise. In my opinion he made my nose look a lot worse than It was before.
Enter lucian Ion. I had a 3rd Rhinoplasty with him 8 days ago. The man is a genius!! He has completely re shaped my nose! Even though I have swelling, it looks amazing! . I will do a separate review with photos in a few weeks when the swelling has gone down. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

The only thing that I can say he did that helped me was to call me after i rang the hospital in bits! He did calm me down and said he would look after me and would sort anything out. Hmmm just words..but glad he didn't touch my nose again! The rest of all the correspondence was through his secretary.