He's Brilliant. Not Only A Highly Skilled, Trained Professional but Also an Artist - Manchester, GB

I had been thinking of having a breast...

I had been thinking of having a breast augmentation for many years. I'd seen a different consultant a couple of years ago prior to seeing Mr Adamthwaite, but had not taken any action. After realising that it was important for me to have this change I made an appointment with Mr Adamthwaite based upon a positive referral. I was told that he was very good at his job and it was implied to me that he was considerate and caring. I was lucky as I had a previous initial exam that I could compare against and I found my initial consultation to be informative with great attention to detail with measurements taken and a recommendation for what was right for my body. After the consultation I went home to think about it and felt as though I hadn't been able to fully describe what I wanted. I had a second conversation with the consultant and he understood my feelings and as a result my questions and concerns were answered and I felt confident to commit to the procedure. I was so nervous on the day of the operation. Mr Adamthwaite and his team made me feel so welcome and at ease and made me laugh and helped me to distract myself. The whole time in hospital went really well and so has my recovery. I am so very very happy with the results, I'm very grateful indeed.
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

I am so pleased that I chose Mr Adamthwaite to do this with me as it was a HUGE thing for me to do as I was aware of all the possible risks/complications with such a procedure, but this man made it feel like a walk in the park. I had asymmetry to begin with, which he has managed to massively improve at the same time as changing my size. Seriously impressed and would definitely recommend.