Open Rhinoplasty - Mr Tahery - Manchester, GB

I am 20 years old and have hated the side profile...

I am 20 years old and have hated the side profile of my nose and the drooping tip for a few years, so I decided to look into rhinoplasty. I knew I wanted the procedure through Transform, so arranged a consultation where I was recommended Mr Tahery. When I had my consultation with him, he made me feel at ease and confident to go through with the process with him. He explained in detail what he was going to do and was very thorough, with a great deal of knowledge about how to best improve my nose. A month later on 20th December my surgery was carried out at Manchester Pines Hospital and I can honestly say the whole experience was made even easier by the amazing staff and nurses at Transform. Because I was quite scared of needles the nurses put numbing cream on my hands beforehand, which was a great help. After the operation I can honestly say I have never been in any horrendous pain and can only describe the feeling as like having a really bad blocked nose with slight pressure. For me, the healing process was straightforward and I was really luckily to have no bruising or swelling throughout the whole process, which I think was helped by the arnica tablets I took a month before. 9 days post op, I visited the nurse at Transform clinic in Preston at the First Trust Hospital where I had my cast taken off and my stitches out which was slightly painful but nothing unbearable. I can honestly say the results that Mr Tahery has created are everything I asked for and more! Never would I have imagined that my nose could look so amazing, he truley is an amazing surgeon. I already love my results having only had my cast off one day (POD10) so can't wait to see it after a few months when its fully settled! If anyone is considering rhinoplasty then I would definitely recommend Transform as all the staff at the hospital and the Preston Clinic are very friendly and encouraging.

POD13

Fall in love with my nose more and more every day!

POD 27

Nearly one month post op and couldn't be happier with the outcome of my rhinoplasty! Truly is one of the best things I've ever done!

8 weeks post op

Still love my nose more and more everyday!

8 Weeks PO

Before and after on the front profile!

Nearly 5 months post-op & still the best decision of my life!

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mr Tahery explained in great detail what he would like to achieve with my nose and advised me best on what would look good for my type of face. He was very friendly and approachable and I knew as soon as I had my consultation that I wanted him to do my rhinoplasty! He showed me lots of pictures of his work and all were incredible improvements. Before and after the surgery Mr Tahery came to see me to put me at ease and explain what he was going to do/how well it had gone which was really reassuring. I can honestly say I am overwhelmed by the results he has created and can't thank him enough! I am so happy and would definitely recommend Mr Tahery as the surgeon to meet and choose if considering rhinoplasty.