18 Yrs Old Girl - Manchester, GB

Post-op finally home, had my op today and I had an...

Post-op finally home, had my op today and I had an amazing stay at the Pines hospital Manchester. The nurses were lovely I couldn't of asked for better care or better nurses. Arrived at 8 in the morning and got taken down to theatre at around 12.10 . Theatre team were lovely. Next thing I knew I was awake and I was glad it was finally over. Had a lot of pain while I was in recovery but was given cocodamol which helped after a while. Had great care afterwards in my room.

Day 2

Kept feeling a bit on and off today would feel quite bad then would feel okay. Had a warm bath (made sure it had no steam) which was fine. Used the steramar stay for up my nostrils which I thought would hurt but was totally fine. Fell asleep for a bit before which made me feel lovely and just bathed my nose like the nurse said. I've got a bit of swelling today on my face and neck and looking a bit yellow.

Day 4

Feeling a bit weary now and getting little bits of pain. Very scared to see the result on Friday when I get my cast taken off as I still look like I have a bump. So nervous.

Very uncomforatble

Been feeling very uncomfortable and irritable today. I just want to cry with how horrible it feels , it's SO tickly/itchy under the cast its driving me mad ! Can't wait to get it off

Cast is off !

Just had my cast off ! Feels so weird and a little bit numb. Stitches hurt a bit when they were took out but wasn't bad. I can't wait to finally wear makeup again and feel like a girl !!

Before and after !

Loving my new nose although can't see it too well rn

Cast off

So happy ! 1 week post op

Had my op this time last week and I am amazed at how much better I am already ! And my nose looks fab !

9 days post op

So happy with my new nose and had so many lovely comments on it I love it !

Before and after

2 weeks post op

2 months on !

Still so happy with my new nose ! Have had such amazing comments !
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon