love my new body - Spain, ES

I had a bbl with Dr.Aslani, in Spain, and it was...

I had a bbl with Dr.Aslani, in Spain, and it was the best decision ever. I have been self conscious about my butt all my life. I had a square butt and no hips, and multiple ear infections treated with penicillin left dimples and scar tissue. I never wore jeans or pants, and now I feel like a new woman!

Some more pictures right after my surgery

Getting back to normal

Had my stitches removed today. Got my new faja today! Finally got rid of the initial 2 they have you wear for the first week. I was able to walk around downtown for over 2 hours without problems. I feel so much better after the walk, and with only one faja it is so much easier!

Pillow options

I should have definitely invested into one of these! Ladies if you got big boobies sleeping in your belly will be torture! I have personally tried something similar to the descansa pillow, which is about $60, while getting a massage and it made all the difference in the world! You can avoid sitting, but not sleep, and you HAVE TO SLEEP ON YOUR STOMACH FOR 6 weeks! Don't be like me, and mess up your beauty rest, besides better rest=quicker recovery!

My new silhouette!

So this what I'm looking like now, 8 days post-op. I am still swollen and soar, and I'm pretty sure my waist will shrink once the swelling goes down. I'm also draining on the side of my leg, not profusely but enogh to stain my dress :(. This is definitely an experience that will make you fall in love with yourself all over again. Ladies, we all deserve to feel beautiful and confident ??????

My new silhouette!

So this what I'm looking like now, 8 days post-op. I am still swollen and soar, and I'm pretty sure my waist will shrink once the swelling goes down. I'm also draining on the side of my leg, not profusely but enough to stain my dress :(. This is definitely an experience that will make you fall in love with yourself all over again. Ladies, we all deserve to feel beautiful and confident ??????
Spain Plastic Surgeon