35 Yo Mommy from the the Philippines

So im finally done with my vaser procedure...

So im finally done with my vaser procedure yesterday after weeks of being scared and all. My doctor started working on me at around 2pm and finished by 6pm. I had my circumferential abdomen, inner and outer thighs, arms and fat transfer to the breast done by my beautiful sugeon, doctora claudine roura of contours.
I hardly remember anything, my last recollection was the anesthesiologist asked me to turn to the right as he will be injecting me sedatives, and then i was out. Couldnt remember anything feom the surgery at all. I woke up in the recovery room 4 hours later. I remember asking the nurse if the procedure was already done because it seemed like just seconds after i closed my eyes.
Everything went well, i am now in recovery room where the nurse just took out my IV. I am 1 day post op. Havent seen any result yet as i am still bundled up... Thanks for all your stories, they kept me motivated to get the body that i want. I will post pictures soon

25 days post vaser

25 days after my vaser lipo procedure... I am still very much swollen but could see great results. Im still on my pain meds but already reduced from 3x a day to only once a day, usually in the morning. My doctor said that i wait 3 months before i see 100% result but barely a month after, significant change has already been evident. I enjoy shopping for clothes now because from L to XL i am now only Size Small all the way! So happy i decided to have this done! I can't wait to see full results in 2 more months! ????????????
Doctora Claudine Roura

Doctora Claudine Roura answered all my questions and managed my anxiety perfectly. She is very friendly and very accomodating. I wouldn't have done this procedure with any other surgeon.