No More Jowls, Wonderful Dr and staff

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

8 weeks ago I had a brow, mini facelift with lower blepharoplasty as well as Co2 skin resurfacing of the eye area. Dr Mike as well as both his office staff and surgical team were wonderful. I was very nervous the morning of my surgery but Kathy and the anesthesiologist who is also a MD, which was very important for me, put me right at ease. A wonder team of people to entrust with your face! The surgery went perfect, no pain afterwards just some discomfort from the swelling and I did have a lot of bruising but I also bruise very easy. But the results were worth it, No More Jowls!! I had a birthday 4 weeks ago, a picture was posted to Facebook and a comment was made that they had to look closely they thought it was my daughter. Thank you Dr Majmunder, great job!! I feel like it took off at least 10 years and the best part of all of this is that now my face matches how I feel on the inside. I would highly recommend Dr Majmunder!!