Can't Wait to Go Bikini Shopping for Summer! - Sydney, AU

I am in my mid 20s and have always been unhappy...

I am in my mid 20s and have always been unhappy about the size and position of my boobs (lets just say, they looked a lot older than the rest of me!). I researched some surgeons online and found Dr Merten from Pure Aesthetics. He had great reviews and I was very impressed with all the before and after photos supplied on the website. I nervously booked in for an initial consultation and Dr Merten was very realistic about my expectations and professional with his approach. I booked in for surgery that day and was very excited about it! I had surgery in Hunters Hill Private Hospital and the staff were great! Very caring and efficient. Post- surgery, my recovery was quick and relatively painless. Dr Merten and the staff at Pure Aesthetics have been helpful throughout the whole process and were always happy to get me in for a quick follow up appointment if I had any concerns. I am now 6 weeks post-op and I am extremely happy with the result. I have just returned back to my normal exercise routine and I am feeling great! Can't wait to go bikini shopping for summer!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Merten was amazing! Very professional and realistic about expectations. Always friendly and very efficient and did an incredible job with my reduction (and lift). After initial consultation I was booked in for the surgery soon after- no mucking around. My recovery was quick and post-op care has been fantastic. I was able to book follow up appointments at the last minute and Dr Merten and his nurse were always happy to help out on short notice with any of my concerns. I am extremely happy with the result- they look as good as new!