Revision Rhinoplasty - Macomb, MI

I had to write a review because I am so happy with...

I had to write a review because I am so happy with my Revision. Dr. Fozo did my 6th and final Rhinoplasty Revision. This was a very difficult surgery. I search all over the U.S for a speciality doctor I am so very happy I have a normal nose again! The Staff was great. Dr. Fozo has a great bed side manner. Thank you so much Dr. Fozo and staff !!

Revision rhinoplasty

I had five previous mose surgeries. Very long journey that left me with a severe saddle nose deformity. Each surgery I had my nose got worse and made the bridge of my nose shorter and shorter . I was to Chicago, Florida, New York, and Dallas doctor said that you cannot help me Or wanted $30,000. Dr. Fozo Took his time was patient with me answered all my questions. Very difficult surgery I was very nervous . Dr. Fozo and the staff was with me for the beginning to the end of this journey. Very long road I never felt alone . He was very patient with me. it was a huge step to take because of so many failed surgeries .
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fozo answered all my questions, spent time with me.. Staff was great! Zero wait time. 5 stars all the way!!!