Extreme Bruising, Swelling, and Pain After Mesotherapy - Macomb, MI

I was not immediately nformed this was not FDA...

I was not immediately nformed this was not FDA approved, nor would they tell me what concoction they were injecting into my skin. They also did not properly warned me about the side effects afterwards. I was only told there could be mild to moderate discomfort for approximately one day afterwards. Boy was that the understatement of the year! not only was the procedure one of the most painful things I've experienced, but I was not able to sit or walk much for the three days following. My legs were so painful and became extremely swollen and had a massive black and blue bruising all over the back of my legs from the butt ox down to the knee. there were a rock like nodules underneath the skin. I have pictures that are very disturbing. when I called the doctor and staff what was happening to me they just blew me off like I was exaggerating and were not even give me anything for the pain. to make matters worse I really didn't see any results.

Still bruised

Most of bruising gone, but still soar

Its been about three weeks. Most of the bruising gone, but i'm still soar, and whats worse is, so far, i feel ive gotten NO results. ????

Picture 2.5 weeks after

Dr Charles Mok

Nice but not up front with all the information and wouldn't give me any pain meds or even empathy for my bruising and pain.