10 Days Away from my BA!

I'm a little nervous going into this, but...

I'm a little nervous going into this, but extremely excited for this new chapter in my life.
My reason behind getting a BA is because I have always been insecure about my breast size. I just wish they were a little bit more fuller. I am currently a size 36B (a small C).
Went in for my consultation on December 15th 2015. At first I decided to go with 425cc. After I got home, my husband and I talked about it and some women wished they'd gone bigger so I have decided to go with 450cc instead. During the consultation the doctor had noticed that one of my breast (right breast) was beginning to droop down, if you will. Therefore I will also be getting a mini breast lift. I can't remember exactly what it is called but it has something to do with going around the areola and making it smaller in order for it to lift a little.
I find writing about my experience before and after the BA will be helpful for me and others going through this exciting journey.
I will post pictures later!

Two days away!

Getting really excited now! My husband has been super supportive, as well as my mom and mother in law. (Have decided not to tell neither of our dads)
I took the before pictures without a bra. My surgery is on January 14th at 11am

I did it!

Today was my BA w mini lift. I had theee best care and amazing staff that took care of me. I'm really lucky to say that I did not experience any nausea coming out of anesthesia. I feel little sore and I definitely now understand when people say it feels like there's an elephant on your chest. I believe I have an allergic reaction to either the anesthesia or the pain medication because my entire scalp is covered in hives and I have been trying really hard not to itch. My husband took today and tomorrow off (so I have him for 4 days) to take care of me and let me tell you he has definitely stepped up to the plate, has been really helpful reminding me when to take my medication, when to eat and helping me get in and out of my chair when I need to go to use the restroom.
Some of my experiences so far:
Itchiness on my scalp
My chest feels tight and like there's a lot of pressure on it
It took me a lot of concentration to go to the bathroom (which I did not expect) completely threw me off when I had to sit there and really think about going number one lol
One thing my surgeon advise me to do is to periodically stretch my arms up so it is easy for me to recover faster. When I stretch it feels like I did a ton of chest work at the gym.
Even though I do have swelling and I'm in a compression bra, I can already tell that I am very happy with the results.
Tomorrow I go back and they are going to look at my incisions see how I am healing. One thing I am looking forward to the is taking a shower/sponge bath.
Today was a great day!

Pics

Pics of the day!

Day 4

Today's a bittersweet day. My husband went back to work today and my mother went back home yesterday, so I am on my own during the day for the next 3 days until I go back to work. I feel little anxious going back to work. Not everyone at work knows what I have been going through this past week.
Sundays a ton of energy, I can walk up and down the stairs (slowly), I want to organize, I want to do laundry. But of course my husband keeps telling me to stop trying to work and to sit down and relax. I get anxious sometimes when I am sitting and don't have anything really to do.
Yesterday was my first shower, it was a little funny at the same time a little vulnerable. My husband was very sweet and help me clean myself and we both laughed. We laughed because we never thought that we would be doing this so young in our lives, we always thought we would be doing this when we get old and frail.
Cleaning my incision scars and putting Vaseline on them is getting easier everyday ( I don't really like looking at my incision scars/stiches).
I'm a little anxious to go back to work because not all my coworkers know when I have been going through these past week. Also all the work I have to catch up on. I'm a hairstylist, lots of clients wanting in.
I don't think I have posted pictures of what my breasts look like after the BA with the mini lift I'll get those up shortly.

Pictures of day 4

One week post op!

Today was my one week post op mark, it was also my first day back to work today. Still have a little soreness when I try to reach up for things so I do try to get help from my co workers.
Pain goes what about a number 3 out of 10 on the pain scale.
I started sleeping on my own bed instead of the recliner 2 days ago, I found the recliner to be uncomfortable.
I never knew how much I used my chest muscles doing everyday things; opening and closing objects. Also pulling sliding doors.
Anyways as far as every goes I'm doing fine, walking up and down stairs like normal. The only thing I'm still very slow and careful at is showering and getting dressed ha!
Here are some pics of my one week mark.

Two week mark

Today marks 2 weeks post op. I'm in great spirits, I have hardly any visible bruises. My incisions are healing very well, a little itchy but nothing cortisone can't help with. I stopped taking ibuprofen 4-5 days ago, so no more pain or discomfort.
My PS told me I can start softly pinching the bottom of my breast with my hand to soften the tissue.
I pretty much back to doing house chores like normal except heavy lifting or vacuuming. As far as work goes, I can shampoo my clients hair, blow dry/style, cut, color etc. Again not doing heavy lifting and also taking longer breaks in between clients.
Lynnwood Physician

I learned about Dr. Jonov by a friend of mine who had under gone a BA by him and was very happy with the results. I have for years dreamed about one day doing my BA and since she had great luck with him and his staff I decided to go in for my consultation. I believe the consultation was very thorough, I left with ease at mind knowing I was in great care. My experience with the staff and with Dr. Jonov have been really pleasant. I felt very comfortable speaking with them about my desire to go through my procedure and they were very helpful with my recovery process. Any time I have a question I just give them a call, no hesitation to my questions. I am very happy with my results even though I'm only 1 and half weeks into recovery.