21 Years Old, 1 Child, in Need of Major Change - Lutherville, MD

I have been a size 36 G (US sizing) since I was...

I have been a size 36 G (US sizing) since I was about 17 years old. My back, neck, ribs, and shoulders are in constant pain due to the weight of my breasts. I'm only 4'11" and 140 lbs so you can imagine the stress these breasts are causing. I'm hoping to be a 36B or small C by the end of this journey

Consultation

I'm super excited for my consultation on May 31, 2016.

The Beasts (uh breasts): Before

So, I'm always very self conscious about showing my breasts to anyone at all, but I figured a before and after is somewhat necessary for people who are making the decision to go through with a breast reduction. Currently a 36 G (spilling out of a G but pointless to get resized)

Before

Spilling out of a 36 G

Almost time

Surgery on Monday. I start taking the homeopathic anti swelling meds today (I think that's what they are) I'll post a picture of them when it's not 3 am

Surgery Day

I had my surgery around 7:30 AM. My surgery went wonderfully. I did however wake up and of course my breasts were in a lot of pain. They almost felt like they were burning. I was prescribed Oxycodone for pain and Cephalexin as an antibiotic. The pain since being home has not been excruciating (granted I've been keeping up with the Oxy). I have been able to move my arms just fine and walking has not been much of an issue . My set up is on the second floor of my house on the couch because that's where the kitchen is and the bathroom that's used the least. The first and third floors are simply too occupied. I've been extremely sad not being able to hold, hug, or pick up my nine month old daughter. It's the worst feeling ever and I've cried tons.

Yikes

Homeopathic Meds

These are the anti swelling meds they gave me at my pre-op appointment. I started taking them two days before surgery. The instructions are to take 5 pills, 3 times daily, underneath the tongue. So yes 15 pills per day. Sounds like a bunch, but they're extremely small and dissolve under the tongue. It's called Arnica Montana.

Meds

So I have been in much pain. I'm taking the Oxy every six hours and in between that I'm taking extra strength tylonal. This method seems to be working well and keeping majority of my pain under control.

Day 2 Post Op

My surgery was Monday morning . This is my second day post op. I'm sore but nothing unbearable. So far so good. I am a bit bloated and have been since yesterday. Maybe it's from the medicine ?

1 week post op

Definitely ready for the bandages to come off. Feeling pretty good but I think I may have overdone it this morning. I became a bit sore and out of energy. Have to drive almost an hour to my post op appointment tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Bandages off !!!

Oh my god they look so freakin amazing. I'm utterly amazed ! I have the best surgeon ! If you're in the DMV area looking to have any work done, I certainly recommend Dr. Jeffery Schreiber with like a million stars.

This is my second review because for some reason I...

This is my second review because for some reason I can't update my original review of the surgeon. I had excruciating back, neck, and shoulder pains. My arms and fingers would frequently go numb due to pinched nerves from the weight of my breasts. No one treated me with the amount of respect I deserved. The first thing anyone saw was my breasts even in professional settings when I was dressed entirely conservative. I am beyond thankful I've had this procedure and opportunity.

Very happy with healing

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

This is the most AMAZING doctor I've ever had for anything. I've never had plastic surgery before. If i were to have more surgery, I would have him so it hands down.