25yr Young Divorcee! 3 Daughters!(8yr old and 7yr old Twins) My Season of RESTORATION :) - Lufkin, TX

I'm 25yrs old. 5'7"1/2. The day of surgery I...

I'm 25yrs old. 5'7"1/2. The day of surgery I weighed in at 197lbs. I have an 8 yr old and 7 yr old twins. All Girls :) (My pride and joy). I'm doing this to gain back the confidence that my ex husband robbed from me. The psychological abuse in combination with having my children 16 months apart destroyed not only my body but my preception on myself. But This is MY season of RESTORATION.

Cost:
Anesthesia $1000.00
Abdominalplasty(Surgeons Fee): $5900.00
Prescriptions: $35.00

Supplies:
Faja or Compression Garment $40 (Amazon.com)
Non stick Gauze Pads
Hand Sanitizer
Bandaids
Medical Tape
Gloves
Plenty of loose fitting clothing

4 Days PO

I had my first BM today! It was pain..strain..and cramp free! I take Milk of Magnesia twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I haven't used my walker in 2 days and I had my left drain removed yesterday. My right drain I compress every 6 hours and empty every 12 and I record the output. It painless. I cried some yesterday I think from a combination of exhaustion and all the medications. I'm currently taking Diazepam (for spasms) Cephalexin ( Antibiotic) Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen (Pain). Overall I'm healing great! Each day gets better and better :)

UPDATED PICTURES :)

Quick Update

I had my drains removed and the stich's around my belly button. I go back on 3/8/16 to get the ones in my lower abdomen out. Here are a few comparison photos. Keep in mind I'm still very swollen :(

COMPARISON PHOTO'S (Very Swollen)

Wishing the swelling would go down but it's only been 11 Days since my surgery :)

12 Days PO Pic's

3/5/16 15 DAYS PO PICTURES

Updated Photos

6 Months PO

Comparison Photo

Lufkin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Strinden and his staff were very attentive, knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional.