36 Yr Old Mother of 9.14 & 11.8 Lb Baby!! - Louisville, KY

36 year old knew I would need cosmetic surgery to...

36 year old knew I would need cosmetic surgery to fix my stomach .I have a three-year-old and a 17-month-old both of which were big C-sections. I have a very bad hernia and significant muscle separation! I was 4 feet around and only 5 feet tall so my muscles are totally whooped.

I have been researching doctors in the area and he has come up as one of the better ones. The reviews on real self help too! Mark Salzman was a general surgeon and then has 22 years of experience and plastics. I just had my procedure on Monday so I'll keep you posted on everything else!

Post Op 4 days!

As you expect swollen and bruised. I have a little bit of redness on my stomach but I think it's due to some of the stretch marks that were previously there. At this point I'm not sure what's normal (aside from any crazy swelling or pain ) but I know it will take time! I am not having a whole lot of pain in and sleeping great. Is anyone else in their first week of postop?? Would love anything back!

10 days post op!

Yes!! Making progress slowly. Standing up straight. Off pain meds and best news is my blasted drain tube is no more! Big relief. I saw the doctor yesterday and he said everything looks great which made me feel a lot better. I'm swollen and have a hideous incision but my stomach already looks so much better. ???? i'm still taking it easy for the most part, not driving, working from home. I'm going to be extra careful since my hernia was so bad. The doctor said it was one of the worst that he has seen... But that's not surprising when you have an almost 12 lb baby.

2 weeks post op!

Feeling better errrrr day! Swollen but wearing binder. At night I ache all over due to other muscles compensating. Got some fleexes support wear!

3 weeks post op

Moving around much better bit still significantly swollen ????????...at the end of the day muscles are very tired. Pictures a little red from compression garment and old stretch marks a wee bit angry due to swelling.

The Why! 39 weeks

2nd child 11.8 lbs day before c-sec!

4ish months and look great!!

Scars are from pregnancy but not to awful. Still a bit swollen at times, tight and numb but that will take time. Looks great. Dr. Salzman did fabulous!!!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

So far so good he seems very knowledgeable and experienced. Keep you posted on my results.