48 Year Old Looking for Better Health - Louisville, KY

After dealing with almost 13 years of trying to...

After dealing with almost 13 years of trying to lose weight and being unable to and constant back pain, I finally went to see a plastic surgeon. I had tried different diets that just fluctuated my weight, diet pills that were killing my heart and causing high blood pressure, and exercising until I was sick of working out and seeing no results. As a nurse, I wanted to feel and look healthier. I wanted to be able to work for the next 25 years since I love my profession. Dr. Salzman in Louisville, Kentucky was great and told me I had over a six inch gap in my diastasis recti muscle that needed surgical repair. I had a fleur de lis to repair the diastasis recti since the main part of the gap was just under my breast. I also had my breast lifted with augmentation of 275cc in each breast. Though I am still in the healing process I could not be happier!! Yes, it has been very painful and the swelling is awful and the scars are there but I see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I already feel healthier and no back pain. This was not all about vanity so I don't worry about the scars. Dr. Salzman in Louisville, Kentucky was just great. Dr. Clark and Nurse Kim and Andrea were wonderful. Thank god for Dr. Clark. It's a lot of money but it was worth feeling better about myself and my health.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salzman is great. He is honest and to the point. His work is wonderful and I loved his staff. They have been flexible in appointments and I could not be happier with my care.