48 Year Old Looking for Better Health - Louisville, KY

After dealing with almost 13 years of trying to...

After dealing with almost 13 years of trying to lose weight and being unable to and constant back pain, I finally went to see a plastic surgeon. I had tried different diets that just fluctuated my weight, diet pills that were killing my heart and causing high blood pressure, and exercising until I was sick of working out and seeing no results. As a nurse, I wanted to feel and look healthier. I wanted to be able to work for the next 25 years since I love my profession. Dr. Salzman in Louisville, Kentucky was great and told me I had over a six inch gap in my diastasis recti muscle that needed surgical repair. I had a fleur de lis to repair the diastasis recti since the main part of the gap was just under my breast. I also had my breast lifted with augmentation of 275cc in each breast. Though I am still in the healing process I could not be happier!! Yes, it has been very painful and the swelling is awful and the scars are there but I see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I already feel healthier and no back pain. This was not all about vanity so I don't worry about the scars. Dr. Salzman in Louisville, Kentucky was just great. Dr. Clark and Nurse Kim and Andrea were wonderful. Thank god for Dr. Clark. It's a lot of money but it was worth feeling better about myself and my health.

Dr. Salzman is great. He is honest and to the point. His work is wonderful and I loved his staff. They have been flexible in appointments and I could not be happier with my care.