Dr Marc Salzman for Laser Resurfacing - Louisville, KY

As I close in on retirement, I wanted to get rid...

As I close in on retirement, I wanted to get rid of my wrinkles and look more youthful. It's almost time to really enjoy life. Most of my wrinkles are gone or almost gone, but I have been left deformed. One side of my lip is much higher than the other. Dr. Salzman's fix is I can pay for more procedures to fix HIS errors. He acknowledged that he spent too much time in the area above my lip, thereby causing the scar that in turn caused my lip to seize up. If I were asking to do more enhancements, I would understand paying for more; but I am asking him to fix his error. I would rather have my wrinkles back than to be deformed.

Dr Salzman's Office responded

A rep from Dr. Salzman's office saw my review here and did respond that they did intend to make this right. I have an appointment today for the first of what may be 4-6 treatments to fix the lip. I will post here again, once resolved. I will also post a picture of the finished lip once done.

Update 12/16/15

Dr Salzman will be doing a lip lift w/fat injections on Tuesday, Dec 22nd, at no charge. I am very excited about this and very thankful that he is fixing me. I will post pictures after the procedure. I truly appreciate all the comments and private messages!

January 4th 2016

Well, I had my lip lift with fat injections and I am quite happy. I am attaching two pics, they aren't best quality, but you can see the major difference! I am still healing around the incision area and do still have a scar above one side of my lip but I am sure that will heal in time.

1/4/16

This is a full facial shot, again not the best quality! Looking better for an old woman! :)
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Update 1/4/16 - The man is a genius! OLD REVIEW: Dr. Salzman was fantastic prior to the procedure. Great bedside manner, etc... But after was a whole different story. When he saw my lip, he knew I wasn't happy and he could not wait to get away from me.