50 Yr Old - 5'2" 123 Lbs. - Deflated Implant - Louisiana

I had breast augmentation in 2000. 375 HP Saline....

I had breast augmentation in 2000. 375 HP Saline. At the end of May 2016 I noticed that my left implant felt a little different while working out. It felt a little more softer and bouncier than usual. I told my husband that something didn't look right. Within a couple days it had gotten considerably smaller. I made an appointment with a local surgeon, different than who I originally used because I didn't want to travel. They got me right in for a consultation and made the appointment to have both implants removed and replaced with a new set. Due to my family and the Dr. going on the vacation the same week....one week later, we scheduled the surgery for June 23rd. I was really excited and anxious to get it over with so I can quit using padding on one side. We decided on 400cc HP this time.

June 23rd - The surgery went well and looking forward to getting back to normal.....although it was really bad timing because this is happening during the summer months....which meant not working out....something I love to do!

July 1st - 8 days post op......I began to notice that the left breast began to become a little softer than the right. I thought it was odd since this was the side that previously deflated. I went to a friend's and she assured me that everything is probably fine and to wait for my next appointment before I get too worried that something is wrong. Well.....sure enough.....here we go again!! I called the Dr. and told them that I thought something wasn't right so they got me in a couple days sooner. My suspicion was correct!! I was reassured that it was nothing I or the doctor did wrong because this is just something that can happen.....not a high % but there is always a chance. I just couldn't believe that it happened to me again....and on the same side!! But I am glad it happened this quick because my recovery time will not change. Rescheduled to have that one replaced with a new one on July 14th.

June 21st - It is one week post op and everything is going well so far. I'm still just a little paranoid but it appears that this time it's going to be fine. I will post before and after pictures soon!

11 days post op for 2nd surgery and things are going well. Still have a bit of dropping and settling into place.

3 week post op

Three weeks since 2nd surgery and doing good. Still have some dropping to do but overall things have gone well.