32 Year Old 5380 FUT with Dr. Diep - Los Gatos, CA

This is my second FUT (first one was 6 years ago...

This is my second FUT (first one was 6 years ago 2500 graphs) from an East Coast Doctor.

It's day 1 post-procedure so hard to give officially any review. I'm hoping to post my journey here so that others can benefit from my experience on if this procedure is right for them.

It's a very long procedure and they acted like Pros the entire time. 3-4 people working directly on inserting graphs at a time. Hopefully Dr. Diep trained them well... many of his results seem to indicate this but I do understand some reviews from the past said it was a random luck of the draw who was working on you. I'm hopeful, these people seemed highly trained and well directed under Dr. Dieps leadership.

The pictures will do all the telling.. will report back when I can.. FINGERS CRSOSED!

Day 2 Post Op

Significant amount of swelling (to be expected) but looks like these little guys are settling in!

Day 4 Post Op

They took care of me the first three days and Dr. Diep personally sat down with me to look over things. Spoke about a few things specifically about my case and was very generous with his time.

Feeling like the hairs are really start to "sink in".

My face has been super swollen the last 48 hours. This was to be expected and it feels like it's just passing now.

3 month 12 day Update

Hair is growing in, slowly but surely. Just got a trim on the side with a 5 blade (a little too short) as the scar is showing. I should have requested a scissor cut.

Only thing that feels weird is the size of the scar. It's my second FUT and feels a bit wider than my first one. Hopefully hair will start filling in and it'll be less exposed, so I can cut it down to a 5 in the future.
Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Diep was upfront and professional the entire time. Even let me push back the date due to personal issues that came up without any fees. His clinic is impressive... 12 microscopes and practitioners creating graphs around you. Dr. Diep did the initial cut but most of his staff did the insertions of the graphs.