Hairline Lowering - Los Gatos, CA

My original appointment day was in March. However...

My original appointment day was in March. However they were able to squeeze me in September which I totally took advantage of due to the high demand of his practice. The office is beautiful and everyone was so pleasant from booking of the appointment to the nurses and Dr. Diep himself. I was nervous but he definitely put me at ease. He draw the hairline that was customer for me hair situation and ended up totally happy with. Surgery I felt zero pain also I basically sleep through more than half way and was waken up with a nice burger and ice cold lemonade. They give you menu options for your lunch to choose from which were plentiful. Make sure you have a ride there and back home unless you are not a local because you will be in no position to drive yourself after surgery. lol. Im so happy for the journey ahead as my hairline has always been something I was self conscious about.
Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Diep is very down to earth, informative, knows what he is doing, and most of all I felt comfortable with him.