31 years old 2,120 FUE Grafts Hairline Norwood 6. Los Gatos, CA

Im writing this review because there might be alot...

Im writing this review because there might be alot of guys out there in my situation, I was a diffuse norwood 6 thinner, I've had two procedures first one was with Dr. Behnam in 2014 I had 1,850 grafts to my midscalp. I decided on going to Dr. Diep for my hairline, after looking at his videos on youtube and listening to his philosophy regarding artistry I was convinced. It's been 10 months since my procedure, the results have been life changing, I have a video on Youtube that shows me combing through the transplant with wet hair. I also have a thread on Hair Restoration Network under the same username I've updated it every month.

10 month update

Its been 10 months the growth i think is done the hairs are just maturing. Took photos under bathroom lighting, room lighting, and outside lighting

13 month post op

This is my final update, these are HD photos, i'm going on my final procedure in 2 months, i'm very excited to have my crown worked on, I've been told by several doctors that I have around 2,000 grafts left, in these photos my hair on the sides was cut at a #2 the FUE scars are not visible. Overall couldn't be happier. My last photo was what I looked like before I had any surgery the before photos were almost 3 years ago I can't believe that's the same person i lived under a hat in those days.
Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

The results I have gotten have been amazing my transformation still blows me away, the hairline is so perfectly natural, I do feel that Dr. Diep is one of the best in the business for hairlines and FUE.