Dr. Diep, Medical Hair Transplant and Aesthetics

I finally had my surgery this September. My...

I finally had my surgery this September. My journey started a couple of years ago when I started looking into hair transplantation. I was searching online and on Youtube and came across Dr. Diep. By far he had he most videos of before and after results. To my surprised I spotted someone on the before and after video that I knew from my gym! I was very pleasantly surprised because I see this guy at the guy everyday and he has very good hair and I never in a million years thought he had a hair transplant. So, the next time I saw him at the gym I asked about his hair transplant and told him that I am considering getting one too. He was very open about it and let me inspect his hair. It look great! So I set up an appointed to see Dr. Diep for a consultation. He was very open and honest with me. He told me I was a class 5 pattern baldness and that I would need roughly around 5 to 6 thousand grafts. He told me with 1 surgery I will get pretty decent coverage but for more dense and perfect coverage I would probably need 2 surgeries. So I began to save money. I referred my friend who also had a class 5 pattern baldness. He had his surgery 2 years ago and I was jealous! His results was already good for one surgery! So finally I saved enough money and had my surgery this September. It was painless, and my scar in the back of my head looks like it will heal pretty well. Dr. Diep has been great! I keep in touch with him post op to assure that everything is going as they are supposed to be. So far everything happened exactly the way he said would. Most of my implanted hair has shed but there are some that continued to grow. Now it's a waiting game. Usually new hair doesn't start to break skin and grown until 12 weeks (3 months). I will update my progress here at the 3 months and 6 months mark next. I am excited! I can see hair in places I didn't have before!
Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Diep is great! he was very personable and professional. He was upfront and honest about my hair loss and what I will require to achieve my restoration goal. His work speaks for itself. I've seen tons of before and after videos of his patients and also a couple of my friends have gotten surgery done by Dr. Diep and the results were fantastic! I can't wait for my results 6 months to a year from now!