Thank You Dr. Lepore and Staff. Los Gatos, CA

I am a 56 year old Transsexual female. About 2...

I am a 56 year old Transsexual female. About 2 months ago I went to Dr. Vincent Lepore's office to talk with him about having a breast augmentation. I have 2 girlfriends (biological women) who have had breast augmentations performed by Dr. Lepore and the results were beautiful in both cases. So, that was good enough for me. I knew I wanted him to perform my procedure. I am not well to do financially and Dr. Lepore and his staff did not treat me differently because of that. They always treated me with courtesy and respect. Well, I finally came up with the money and Dr. Lepore performed the procedure. I was very excited and a little nervous the day of the operation, but Dr. Lepore's staff are all top notch professionals and helped me to feel more comfortable every step of the way. Really, I felt like they were treating me like family, they were that nice to me. Special kudos go out to Jennifer at the Front Desk, she was so helpful to me. I forgot my paperwork one time and because we live near each other, she met me in town with the paperwork I'd forgotten. Now that's real customer service. I'd like to mention Donna and Courtney also as being key members of the team there and so nice to deal with. The surgical team (Anesthesiologist and Nurse), whom I met only briefly were super nice and very reassuring.
Well, on to the results. You can see below the results were exactly what I'd hoped and prayed for and I couldn't be happier. God bless Dr. Lepore!!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lepore is very professional yet he made me feel quite comfortable. As a Transsexual woman I really didn't know what to expect from a plastic surgeon, but Dr. Lepore couldn't have been more friendly and reassuring. After having my first appointment with him, I understood why my 2 girlfriends liked him so much.