Office Review - Poor Staff Follow Up and Organization

Very poor office organization and staff. I called...

Very poor office organization and staff. I called to schedule a consultation and, being out of state client, asked and was confirmed specific dates so I can fly in for consultation. Not once but twice my consultation was bumped last minute and I had to reschedule all of my travel arrangements. In spite of that unfortunate fact, I still made it to Dr Emer office and had a chance to meet him. The consultation went great. Dr Emer was very friendly, professional and spent a good amount of time going over procedure details. I was excited and was told that the office staff will follow up with some before and after pics to give me an idea of what to expect. I left with a good feeling. A week later, after I didn't receive any emails, I decided to call the office myself. I called, left a message, asking to call me back because I was interested in going forward, but still didn't get a call back. Take it for what it is, but I strongly believe that the front office is a reflection of the doctor himself, his practice, and his follow up. In this case I was disappointed, I felt I was chasing the doctor, and had no follow up from his staff. At this point , I made up my mind and went to an alternative, also well-know plastic surgeon, whose staff made a point to answer my calls and emails, and provide a proper follow up and post-consultation communication.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon