Sex is So Much Better Now!!!!! Los Angeles, CA

Oh my goodness!!! I knew something was wrong but...

Oh my goodness!!! I knew something was wrong but wasn't sure what it was until I started investigating on That's when I saw the before and after pictures from the "Mommy makeovers". A lot of the 'before' vaginas looked like mine. I researched and found two doctors I like. I chose Dr David Matlock!!! I'm so glad I did. I am 48. I had the surgery last year. My vagina is 16 again!! I can jump and nothing feels like it is jiggling around inside!!! I can stand on my head and there are no vaginal farts (excuse me for being so literal) when I come down. I can hold a tampon now. I love looking at my vagina once again. And sex is so wonderful!!! My life has completely changed for the better!!!! Both my aunts and my mother had problems holding their urine and I think the problem could have been resolved with vaginal rejuvenation. I have to find my pictures. It's beautiful!!!!

I have some pictures for you!!!

The first two show you a little of how wide it was. All I had to do was sit there and it was open...BIG. These pictures really don't show the full extent. I'm going to continue to look for the other ones. The second two pictures were taken after the surgery. The last two, I took today. (I took those so ya'll could see how it looks a year later. Here they go. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm so happy!!! Absolute best thing I could have done. I can run, jump, skip, stand on my head...everything...all with no worries. I can hold a wet tampon inside. AND...I don't have to tighten up when I'm making love anymore. It's wonderful. Oh! I forgot one thing. I'm 48. I pushed three kids out of that vagina. Take care.