SMP Procedure

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr Pac and his staff gave me a new life with my...

Dr Pac and his staff gave me a new life with my SMP procedure! In the beginning I was very hesitant about this procedure - it took me a couple years to finally decide on doing it. I looked at several other companies and was completely disappointed by them all. Going with Dr Pac was an easy decision as it just felt right. Not only is the staff extremely well trained but very sensitive to me and my wants and needs.
Going in for the treatments are a pure joy as it's like a day at the spa with the bonus of a well equipped medical office and environment - that feature alone is very comforting.
While I love being able to micro manage everything about my life, I'm able to sit back and not worry about this procedure as they know exactly what they are doing.
Living in LA - the entertainment hub of the world with many friends and family members working in it, they all support this procedure and they all said it was done expertly. It looks so natual that no one knows unless I tell them and then they still need to feel my head to believe me and that's just how it like it!
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Pac and various staff members actually performed this procedure with expertise. They all are very knowledgeable in this procedure in what appears to be a scientific method but with a creative twist that is pure magic!