YoungMaleGot ChinImplant - HugeMistake. I NowWant ItRemoved! AnyoneGoingThroughSimilarExperiencePleaseMessageMe. Los Angeles, CA

So I was feeling quite depressed and I thought...

So I was feeling quite depressed and I thought that changing something about myself would improve my happiness and get me out of the funk that I was stuck in. I had seen a very reputable plastic surgeon before about a chin implant and he refused to operate on me and told me not to touch my chin because it was a very defined chin. I was not convinced, but decided to live with it for a couple years. Fast forward a couple years and I spontaneously started feeling insecure about it again and made the rash decision to get it done. Once the bandages came off, I was shocked with the difference of my face and nearly fainted completely. 5 days later, I got the stitches removed and at that point I was mostly happy with the difference in appearance.

As time went on, I started to like the result less and less, as it was placed crooked and I just felt weird about having something foreign added inside my face. It wasn't up until my roommate saw my surgery papers and told people that I started to have an extreme adverse emotional reaction to the implant. I am a gay male and since people found out, I have experienced extreme rejection and humiliation from an entire community. I have become extremely depressed and often think about suicide as a result. I used to be a popular guy and used to have many friends but I have lost most of my friends and spend most of my time alone. I am now procrastinating the removal as I'm scared about what it may look like afterwards. I'm scared that I'll be left deformed, with chin ptosis, or a dimpled gross chin. If anyone is going through the same experience, or has gotten a chin implant removed, please message me. I will anxiously be waiting for your response. Ive had this stupid thing in for 10 months now.
Dr. X

The staff was great and everyone was very caring and hospitable. My doctor is a very nice compassionate doctor however my result was unsatisfactory, since the implant was placed crooked and the left side is too low. The result is most important to me, and because my result was subpar I give the overall rating 1 star, even though all other categories excelled. I'm not ready to list the doctor